Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: lock up when printing

lock up when printing #134

When printing picking tickets, I am experiencing locking up on my workstations. It happens on various machines at diiferent times throughout the day. Every one seems to be experiencing it and I can't find a common thread. The order will continue to lock up even when printed form a different workstation or using a different user name. The only way I can release the order is to modify one of the line items. By adding, subtracting, or changing a line item, it works. At this point I am resolved to add a line item # into my database that reads "repick".
I am running the most current version of progression.
Any thoughts?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

lock up when printing #141

• dgillz
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 14
Are you picking kit items? If you did you answer 'Yes' to the question of print components on pick tickets, invoices, etc.?

If so check your entire kit master file to make sure that every kit componentis actually an item in the item master file. Of course you cannot add a non-item to a kit master manually, but if a file got corrupted, or if someone went under the hood to modify data, this can happen. If so, the pick ticket printing may be choking at this point.
www.gainfocus.biz
Worldwide support for Macola Progression, Macola ES, Synergy, Event Manager and Crystal Reports.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.034 seconds