Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Event Manager Software Setup Folder

Event Manager Software Setup Folder #2194

• ASH
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello all,

I'm sure everyone here is getting fairly annoyed with my threads, but being new to this software I don't really know what I am doing and don't really want to screw anything up. Better safe than sorry! :D Within the document that I have, I need to setup an email account, but I don't have the option for the specific folder (Software Setup) to do so. Below is the step that I am on, and starting with "Open the 'Software Setup' Folder is my issue.

Open the “Software Setup” Folder and select “Email Accounts.” Click on the “New Email
Account” button at the top-left of the window. This is the Email account that Event Manager
will use when sending Email alerts and optionally receiving email messages. Fill in all of the
fields, make sure the “Active” box is checked. You then need to click on the Email Response
Options tab and fill in your choices there and click on the “Save and Close” button.

Does anyone have any ideas why I may not have this option? Seems I have every other option available after this step though. The Document I am using, can be found if you search "Exact Event Manager Email Response System" within the Customer Portal.

Thank you!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Event Manager Software Setup Folder #2196

• dgillz
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 14
It means the software setup folder within the Event Manager Administrator application, not a "real" folder as you would see in windows explorer. Here is a link of a picture:

http://i.imgur.com/iKsWW.gif

Of course you must first be able to open the Event Manager Administrator. Can you do that?
www.gainfocus.biz
Worldwide support for Macola Progression, Macola ES, Synergy, Event Manager and Crystal Reports.

Event Manager Software Setup Folder #2197

• ASH
  • Fresh Boarder
Sorry, I should have updated this. I got it, thank you.
Time to create page: 0.026 seconds