Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Sales Forecasting with e-synergy?

Sales Forecasting with e-synergy? #760

• mdenomme
  • Fresh Boarder
My company has purchased some additional licenses for e-synergy.

I am investigating how e-synergy handles sales forecasting for account managers (sales representatives). The company I work for wants to use e-synergy for opportunity management, revenue forecasting and a way of communicating with manufacturing on what is in the pipeline( one quarter out, 2 quarters out etc etc). I see this producing pipeline reports for management to review and also to see what account managers have in their pipeline and what stage(s) opportunities are at.

If anyone has any expererience with this I would like to chat with them. Looking for guidance on the capability of the system. I plan on rolling out a spreadsheet version to sales very soon so want to ensure that the system will be able to handle what i am planning to do with my spreadsheet version.

Best Regards,

Mike Denomme
Controller - Mining Division
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Sales Forecasting with e-synergy? #770

• KellyC
  • Junior Boarder
Hi Mike,

I recommend that you check out the InterConnect solution offered by Interactive Technology Inc. (www.inttech.com) Check out the InterConnect start page.

The product integrates e-Synergy tightly with ES or Progression. In addition to online quoting from e-Synergy to the back office, it also includes a sales and marketing phone queue, sales forecast funnel & reports, and sales funnel analysis.

A oft heard quote is that all e-Synergy sites should include the product by default.

Sales Forecasting with e-synergy? #844

• SLeete
  • Senior Boarder
Here are a few of the documents that detail the standard sales forecast functionality in e-Synergy. It is based on a specified request type. Hopefully this will get you started

11.141.734 Online help file: Forecast
09.441.236 Release 360: Customization of Forecast report
Scott Leete
Presales, Principal

Exact Software North America LLC

T +1 407 602 6088
F +1 866 544 5456
scott.leete@exact.com
http://www.exact.com
Time to create page: 0.134 seconds