Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Exact Navigator Release September 2013

Exact Navigator Release September 2013 #2737

• CPahl
  • Thank you received: 1
This document announces the general availability of enhancements and dashboards updated with new content for Exact Navigator in Exact Synergy Enterprise version 249 through 251.

The following new dashboards and enhancements are available as of September 24, 2013:

New CFO Dashboard (CA Exec Dashboard CFO)
New Controller Dashboard (CA Finance Dashboard Controller)
New Inventory Analyst Dashboard (CA Inventory Dashboard Analyst)
New Shop Floor Control Production Schedule Dashboard (CA Manufacturing Dashboard Production Schedule SFC)
New functionality: In-Context Documentation allows you to link a Synergy document or URL to a web site to a launch point/menu on a dashboard or report
New functionality: All Menu Export allows you to export all Navigator menus to an XML file

For additional Exact Navigator information, refer to these documents:

23.491.943: Exact Navigator Installation Guide
23.722.699: Exact Navigator User Guide
23.459.564: Exact Navigator: Main Dashboard
Last Edit: by CPahl.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Exact Navigator Release September 2013 #2738

• naveen
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi CPahl,

I am new to JobBOSS and Exact Synergy and started exploring them to get familiar.

We use JobBOSS (Version 11.6.4) and Exact Synergy Enterprise (250 Year – End Patch Update ) for our internal IT processes.

I am looking at how to create and configure dashboards for reporting processes. Like, we can have a look at statistics in terms of how many orders we received over the years, how many did we ship out, average revenue from customers, etc) by pulling data from JobBOSS.

Can you please let me know where I can access them.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
NAveen
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.029 seconds