Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: OE to PO unable to change the qty to ship

OE to PO unable to change the qty to ship #3065

• dnpaull
  • Fresh Boarder
We have a group of products that we use the OE to PO function in Macola. We are having trouble aligning our business practices with some of the constraints that Macola imposes.

Example: Order is entered for 1000 custom widgets. PO is created, released, printed. Widgets arrive to warehouse and PO is received for 1000 widgets. Customer gives instructions to ship and invoice 500 widgets and we will keep 500 in our warehouse. This instruction is given after the PO is received. With OE to PO, there is no way to adjust the qty to ship until the receivers are vouchered and the PO is closed. This causes us many issues and we often end up closing POs deleting line items and re-writing orders for the ship-to quantities.

Any advise on how to modify our processes, thinking we need to ditch the entire OE to PO process for these orders...

Due to the timing of the POs being received, I don't think it is an option to correctly voucher and close the PO before the order ships..

Thanks for the thoughts, and if you need more info before replying, I'd be more than happy to elaborate.

Daniel
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.027 seconds