Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Crystal Report shared source

Crystal Report shared source #2829

• ALM
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,
Within the last year our company has upgraded from Progression to ES and Im looking for an online source (website) of premade macola crystal reports I can download. I should be able to modify them as needed but I just need a starting point for something like an open order status report. Ive modified things like picking ticket, order acknowledgement but I haven't been very successful at making one from scratch. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Crystal Report shared source #2830

• dgillz
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 14
I am unaware of any such resource.

Are you wanting to design reports that run from within Macola ES or reports that run externally with crystal itself (or a crystal report viewer)? There is a specific data source you must use for the first situation.

There is a download below that contains a document specifically on Sales Reporting in Macola that may help:

gainfocus.biz/downloads.html

It sounds like a little crystal training may be in order.
www.gainfocus.biz
Worldwide support for Macola Progression, Macola ES, Synergy, Event Manager and Crystal Reports.
Last Edit: by dgillz.

Crystal Report shared source #2831

• ALM
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks for the reply. I couldnt get to your link or website so I will check again later. Ya Im going to look into training options for crystal but I was trying to take the self taught route being we only need simple reporting at this time.

Crystal Report shared source #2832

• dgillz
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 14
I double checked the website, it is up.
www.gainfocus.biz
Worldwide support for Macola Progression, Macola ES, Synergy, Event Manager and Crystal Reports.
Time to create page: 0.035 seconds