Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: recon of receiving accrual and received not invoiced rpt

recon of receiving accrual and received not invoiced rpt #585

• Sween
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,
I am comparing the "received not invoiced" report in Macola to the current balance (after distributions) of the receiving accrual account. There is a large difference. Does anyone have experience reconciling these two balances?

Thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

recon of receiving accrual and received not invoiced rpt #658

• cheryl03
  • Fresh Boarder
I am having this same problem. Have you solved this problem?

I am new to Macola and haven’t time to take a coarse prior to solving this problem. I am having trouble reconciling the Receiving Accrual Account with the Received / Not Invoiced report. The figures are far from being close. What am I overlooking or missing? How is the Accrual being calculated? Has anyone had problems with this and if so how do I solve it?

Any help or advice you can provide would be greatly appreciated.
Cheryl

recon of receiving accrual and received not invoiced rpt #659

• Sween
  • Fresh Boarder
Cheryl,

Unfortunately, I never did resolve this issue. If you come across anything, I would appreciate it if you would notify me - I'll do the same for you.

From one new user to another - best of luck! I haven't found any good resources such as training manuals written from a user's perspective that I can point you to.

Don

recon of receiving accrual and received not invoiced rpt #660

• dgillz
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 14
User's guides or manuals are not printed and shipped out by default, but you can download and print them. They are also on every macola install. Under help, progression help, you will see a list by moduleplus getting started guides.

On the issue of received but not vouchered, this can get screwed up only if the user either a) does not voucher the items against the PO and receiver; or b) changes the default account number when vouchering it. This account should always be the receiving accrual account.

There is no magic way to resolve this, you will have to dig through paperwork to determine what your true listing of rec'd not vouchered is, and determine why some items still show as not vouchered. Then you will need to take corrective action, or get your reseller or Exact regional office to help you with this.
www.gainfocus.biz
Worldwide support for Macola Progression, Macola ES, Synergy, Event Manager and Crystal Reports.
Time to create page: 0.033 seconds