Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Physical Inventory

Physical Inventory #557

• rroberts
  • Fresh Boarder
Question about the "Freeze Date" on the Physical Count Selection screen.

I want to print out the tags ahead of time but I want the Physical Count Freeze Date to be sometime in the future.

The question is - Does the date the tags are printed become the Physical Count Freeze Date or does the date selected in the "Freeze Date" field become the Physical Count Freeze Date?

If I print the tags today and choose tommorows date in the "Freeze Date" field, which date will be the "Physical Count Freeze Date"?

I'm asking because my Macola consultant isn't 100% sure.

Thanks
Rick
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Physical Inventory #567

• andyo4
  • Fresh Boarder
rroberts wrote:
Question about the "Freeze Date" on the Physical Count Selection screen.

I want to print out the tags ahead of time but I want the Physical Count Freeze Date to be sometime in the future.

The question is - Does the date the tags are printed become the Physical Count Freeze Date or does the date selected in the "Freeze Date" field become the Physical Count Freeze Date?

If I print the tags today and choose tommorows date in the "Freeze Date" field, which date will be the "Physical Count Freeze Date"?

I'm asking because my Macola consultant isn't 100% sure.

Thanks
Rick

I don't know if you have gotten an answer to this, but there are two different dates here. The Tag Freeze Date is not the same as the Count Freeze Date. For example, last year we set our Tag Freeze Date to 12/16/05 and our Physical Freeze Date to 12/31/05.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.030 seconds