Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Training or Support

Training or Support #3092

• amy2876
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

Can anyone tell me where I can find training documents or other information for this product? I am running into major issues with credit memos and the help topics within the product are not helping me. I need to know how to fix mistakes of the past made by someone who had no accounting background and just tried to "fix" things on their own.

As just a general question, is Macola set up so that you send a customer a credit memo invoice for them to subtract from their payment they send you? As an example, one of our customers has an outstanding credit on their account from 2014. The credit was applied to a zero balance so it just keeps getting carried forward because there is nothing to apply it to.

I am not used to working with such old software. I know that modern accounting software allows for more flexibility and I struggle with trying to figure out how this thing works.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Training or Support #3093

• pshirley
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Your Macola reseller should be able to assist you with training and support. Customers with current maintenance contracts also have access to the Macola web portal where there is a knowledgebase along with manuals and training videos.

The Progression financials work fine, but the later versions of Macola do have a lot more flexibility to do the types of adjustments to vendor and customer accounts that you are looking to do.
Peter Shirley
www.erpessentials.com

Training or Support #3094

• amy2876
  • Fresh Boarder
Okay, great! Thank you so much for your help!
Time to create page: 0.026 seconds