Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Change Order Date in OE History file?

Change Order Date in OE History file? #3032

• kskipper
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Someone changed the Order Date on an order and then the order was billed and invoiced. The problem is that with the Order Date changed, the order shows on the wrong date for the Booking Reports.

I want to go into the database (in the OEHDRHST file) and change the Order Date back to the original date. What are the effects of doing that?
Are there any reasons why I shouldn't?

(using version 7.7.700)
Last Edit: by kskipper.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Change Order Date in OE History file? #3033

• pshirley
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
If you don't want to change the order through SQL, then you can use the Sales History Load function (under Processes, Sales History) to change certain aspects of invoiced/posted orders (including the order date).

Note that this function was designed to allow new customers to 'load' existing sales history into Macola for historical/reporting purposes - it was not designed as a general maintenance tool for changing existing orders.

The OEHDRHST and OELINHST tables are pretty much 'standalone' so changing something in these tables will really only have an impact on sales history reports. I wouldn't want to change something that would make the order have a different $ value than the corresponding invoice or credit in AR and I also wouldn't want to change anything that would make an invoice reprint different then the original invoice.
Peter Shirley
www.erpessentials.com
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.026 seconds