Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Shop Floor Activity Transactions

Shop Floor Activity Transactions #2964

• kskipper
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
When our receiving department enters a Shop Floor Activity Transaction and check marks the Operation Complete, the shop packet's status doesn't change from 'STARTED' to 'COMPLETE'.

This function works on other users. I'm not sure yet if it's workstation related or user/login ID related. Going to check that out today.

just wanted to post here in hopes that someone knew an answer.

Macola Progression 7.7.700, no modifications.

edit to add: I spoke with one of the receiving clerks. This problem seems to be related to them using the 'enter' key on the number key pad (doesn't work) or the other 'enter' key (works). Is that strange or what? :huh:
Last Edit: by kskipper. Reason: found out more information
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Shop Floor Activity Transactions #2966

• dgillz
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 14
Unless the operation in question is the Y or final count point in the routing, it should not change the status to complete, it should stay as "started".

On the enter key issue, Open the Macola7.ini file in notepad and scroll down until you find the line "Enter-To-Advance". Make sure it is followed by "=No". If it is followed by "=Yes", change it to No. This is a workstation by workstation setting.

Macola7.ini is in the C:\ProgramData\Progression\Settings folder for windows 7 and newer. If you still have any XP machines it'll be in the C:\windows folder
www.gainfocus.biz
Worldwide support for Macola Progression, Macola ES, Synergy, Event Manager and Crystal Reports.
Last Edit: by dgillz.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.031 seconds