Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: OE Header Locked

OE Header Locked #144

• simke
  • Fresh Boarder
G'day. When posting invoice, an error message popped up "Order header locked". Now, the order number remains in OE transaction, not in OE history as it supposed to. How to unlock this order header & post it to OE history again?
Thanks for your help.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

OE Header Locked #146

• DBeene
  • Fresh Boarder
There is a document in Infomine which I believe may address the problem. It is document number 00.697.920 - Incomplete Postings in Order Entry. Hope this helps!

OE Header Locked #147

• simke
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks for your reply, but could you please give more details. I don't know what is Infomine! Thanks.

OE Header Locked #148

• DBeene
  • Fresh Boarder
It is in the Macola Customer Portal - https://customers.exact.nl. Once you log in, click on Support, then click on Progression Series Support. Then you will see a link for Infomine. Once you get there, you can search for keywords, or type in the document number.

OE Header Locked #149

• Kruegeme
  • Expert Boarder
We have this problem more from in order entry or printing picking tickets then the invoicing side. Historically this goes away if the person that entered the order will log completely out of Progression and reboot the workstation. You may want to open the order in the enter orders screen to make sure it is complete once you can get the header to release.

Regards,
Marc

OE Header Locked #151

• simke
  • Fresh Boarder
G'day DBeene. Am not a Macola Customer Portal subscriber or user. Thus, I could not have access to the site. Anyway, thank you for your help.

OE Header Locked #152

• Kruegeme
  • Expert Boarder
Has your header lock cleared? If you could provide more details about the order, would be glad to search for other solutions.

Regards,
Marc

OE Header Locked #153

• simke
  • Fresh Boarder
No. OE header is locked. When we open OE transaction, it shows an error message of OE header is locked. Thereafter, it shows order no has been invoiced, not possible for edit message. We found that AR files were updated but not OE header & line history files. Order no still remained on OE header & line transaction files. We tried to post it again but it showed a nothing in range message.

OE Header Locked #154

• Kruegeme
  • Expert Boarder
Here's what you'll need to do to post the invoice.

First step, you'll have to clear the header lock. You might have to restart the database server to accomplish this if having all the users exit and reboot their workstations hasn't. All my users log out of Progression at the end of the day and the few header locks that we experience each month clear overnight or basically when they log out.

Next, to get it to post properly...

- Print a duplicate Invoice for the order. When asked 'Did the Invoice print correctly?' respond NO.
- Unselect the order for billing. If you receive an error about allocations failing, select the order for billing again, answer YES that you wish to reselect and NO to clearing previously selection. Answering NO allows you to see what was previously select and make any required changes. Depending on the order, I sometimes answer YES to clear previous selections, unselect the order again and then start from scratch.

In the end, you should be able to select it, print a new invoice, and post the invoice. If you have other orders being selected for invoicing while your trying to fix this invoice, use a batch name so you can just work on your problemed order.

Regards,
Marc
Time to create page: 0.034 seconds