Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: How I can get time based report from my shop order data?

How I can get time based report from my shop order data? #897

• ayhanoruc
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi all,

I am using Macola Progression V7.6.300. I would like to obtain time based reports ,which show me orders stituations on the shop floor in minutes (time based), not in days (date based).
Now, I can monitor the data in days that is not accurant at all. I need to keep track of the flow on the SF in time based.

Any suggestion will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Ayhan
GUNZEUSA
UTSA-TX
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How I can get time based report from my shop order data? #898

• dgillz
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 14
Please define "orders situations",

If you are looking for a simple time stamp on each transaction, it is in the MCDISFIL_SQL table.

If this is not what you are looking for please explain.
www.gainfocus.biz
Worldwide support for Macola Progression, Macola ES, Synergy, Event Manager and Crystal Reports.

How I can get time based report from my shop order data? #900

• ayhanoruc
  • Fresh Boarder
A Macola report can display the date of the operation and transfer of an item. I am trying to find a way to display time in minutes and seconds in addition to or instead of the date. In other words, I want a report to display the minutes allocated for a particular procedure. How can I add a time display in the report?
Thanks!

How I can get time based report from my shop order data? #901

• dgillz
  • Platinum Boarder
I already explained how to add a time stamp to the report, but you need to link to the MCDISFIL_SQL table if you have not already done so. This however is just when it is keyed in, not the actual time spent on the operation.

To get the duration you could compare the date-time from the previous operation and take the difference, but would that really be what you are looking for? If so look at the crystal function datediff() which can return days, hours, minutes or seconds.

Alternatively, are you not entering the time spent per operation anywhere in Macola as a part of your production process? If so is this what you are looking for? And where are you doing this? LP, SFC or MCA? Please advise.
www.gainfocus.biz
Worldwide support for Macola Progression, Macola ES, Synergy, Event Manager and Crystal Reports.

How I can get time based report from my shop order data? #902

• ayhanoruc
  • Fresh Boarder
Yes, you are not I am not entering any time spent per operation any in Macola. Actually, as you see, I am trying to keep track of this info through Macola in the REAL TIME. So I will be ablea to monitor 'lead time for each operation'. But since reports were in date based, I am able to obtain accurant data.

Sorry, If I am to slow for you, but I dont know how to link a table (i.e. MCDISFIL_SQL) and I dont know how to interact Crystal Report program with Macola.

Do you have any suggestion for me :( ?

Thanks

How I can get time based report from my shop order data? #903

• dgillz
  • Platinum Boarder
I'd suggest you get your Macola business partner or Exact regional office to help you out on this.
www.gainfocus.biz
Time to create page: 0.037 seconds