Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Event Manager Add-on

Event Manager Add-on #1623

• be05x5
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Hello All,

I would like to suggest to Exact to try to add a EventID option to even manager so that you can insert it in an email or whatever.
(If this already exists please let me know)

Then we could use the event ID to look up that event or use SQL to delete it if it is a bug event.
At my company we are having some events that are firing off that are not even there. I can see them under the Subscribers tab; they have no event Description nor Application name but the Email box is checked for the subscriber. So I am getting events that I know I deleted or Unsubscribed my self for. Same for some of our customers... This is a problem...
Last Edit: by be05x5.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Event Manager Add-on #1626

• Shawn
  • Senior Boarder
That can be a pain figure out.
if you are on 7.5 or higher and you converted to SQL then there are some things you can do to figure that out.
Of course work with Corey or Tori on the issue. but also they can turn on the logging and get the Event Identified and find out why it is still triggering.
be carefull with logging though you have to watch it if there are any wild error some times it will fill a Log in minutes with garbage.
There are unique keys set normaly on events but if it is deleted then you might just not be seing it in event manager
but it will be showing in the KS objects DB's and they can find it and clear it up.

after a few years of EEM being a pain in my back side have i just recently gotten it stable enough to run more than 2 days with out it crashing due to the help from Corey and vineyardsoft.

Shawn

Shawn Gamble
Information Services
979-778-0502 ext. 143
979-778-0408 fax
Shawn@igoergo.com
http://www.neutralposture.com

Women’s Business Enterprise

Event Manager Add-on #1627

• be05x5
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Yes we just upgrated to the latest version. It is a little better. The navigator is a plus but it can also be a pain.
Thanks
Time to create page: 0.035 seconds