Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: "Out of Office Equivalent"?

"Out of Office Equivalent"? #918

• marixb
  • Fresh Boarder
What is the best way for a creator of workflow to check if resources to be involved( realizer,approver) are available? Is there away to mimic the Outlook Out of Office functionality?

thanks
marixb
The administrator has disabled public write access.

"Out of Office Equivalent"? #924

• AndyS
  • Fresh Boarder
If you're using the Resource field to direct the workflow to a specific person, once the Resource field is populated, you can click one of the calendar icons to the right of their name to check their schedule.

I don't know of an easy solution if you're routing the workflow based on a role or Account Manager-type relationship.

Personally, I have a Favorite set up that shows the planning view for all of our office staff for the current week. That requires launching a new tab or IE window to check, but it works for me.

Andy

"Out of Office Equivalent"? #947

• Dkloepfer
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
You can create a hyperlink in a request (using a free Guid to open a screen in a new window) to pull up a favorites search, that being of the EPEmployeeSearch.asp? page (which would show you the immediate results of who is logged into Synergy at that moment) or a Planning Calendar for all resources. If you have questions on creating this hyperlink using the FreeGuid Field, send me a message and I can show you an example via a webex.
Dave Kloepfer
http://www.synergyexpert.com
dkloepfer@synergyexpert.com
[url=http://www.synergyexpert.com:2v9xq3t1]Tips, Tools & Manuals[/url]
Time to create page: 0.039 seconds