Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: List of documents accociated to a user

List of documents accociated to a user #914

• Randy
  • Fresh Boarder
I would like to put a shortcut on every users e-Synergy home page which lists all documents accociated to that user, such as their reviews and payroll changes. In E-Synergy, each of this type of document has a person (Employee) selected, so I want to use that entry as the key to the association. I have created a shortcut that lists these documents but it only works if I hardcode the employee ID(HrID) into the shortcut. I have tried substituting "humid" for the hardcoded ID and that does not work. Any ideas would be appreciated.
Here is my shortcut with my HrID of 1 hardcoded into it.
BDSearch.asp?BDS_Save=1&ForumType=P&Action=1&SearchTypeSub=0%2C+0&SearchType=ADVANCEDSEARCH&GroupID=1&sForumType=P&Clear=1&ShowAdvance=1&button1=Customize&BDS_Order=2&FromHelp=0&BDS_Count=0&BDS_PageSize=50&HrID=1&Category=HRM&BDS_MaxCols=7&ViewColumn_0=22&ViewColumn_1=21&ViewColumn_2=2&ViewColumn_3=5&ViewColumn_4=6&ViewColumn_5=7
The administrator has disabled public write access.

List of documents accociated to a user #916

If I'm understanding what you want, isn't that the same as going to your own resource page and clicking on "Reports" in the Monitor section? Within that Reports page is a Documents section that points to resource specific documents. So you could just direct folks to that.

Or make it a Favorite for them.

Or a link.

Here's the properties of that view (for my card)
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="essportalone.essvote.com/synergy/docs/BP...c=H&Section=2&User=6">essportalone.essvote.com/synerg ... n=2&User=6</a><!-- m -->

Hope that helps.
Ann
Ann Roos Hayner
Omaha NE

List of documents accociated to a user #917

• Randy
  • Fresh Boarder
The reports selection will work, thanks Ann. Also found out that 372 adds addl. options under the employee card "Documents" selection so employees can list all documents which are resource specific.
Time to create page: 0.031 seconds