Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Level of satisfaction with Exact

Level of satisfaction with Exact #745

• dwaldmann
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello, potential new customer here.

I am looking for a new software package mostly because the one we're using now is very outdated and has some annoying bugs. The original developer has discontinued further updates or support, and a third party has taken on licensing and rights to the code. The third party seems mostly intent on additional features (many of which have been great) but not as concerned on making the core product better.

I'm interested in feedback from users on the stability of the product and the level of response to feedback for improvement if/when required.

I guess I'm surprised at how little activity there is on this site. The forum I'm on for our current software has a couple thousand members and I have more posts myself than this entire forum does. Maybe because there are no problems here and lots with mine? But a lot of our activity is just users learning about features. If there's another more active forum I'd be glad to know.

Anyways, any and all feedback welcome.

thanks!

David
David Waldmann
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Level of satisfaction with Exact #746

• dgillz
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 14
As a reseller I cannot respond to the satisfaction level. On the activity level there is a much more active Macola forum on www.tek-tips.com.
www.gainfocus.biz
Worldwide support for Macola Progression, Macola ES, Synergy, Event Manager and Crystal Reports.

Level of satisfaction with Exact #748

• dwaldmann
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks, I'll check it out.
David Waldmann

Level of satisfaction with Exact #986

• rus_hajek
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
NO software is complete. There are always enhancements and bugs.

But I am very happy with Exact Software. Their tech support is especially responsive.

We are on Macola ES and it definately satisfies the sweet spot of what we need.

All things being equal, I cant imagine I would choose another vendor if I was in the position to choose for another company.
Russell Hajek
Rus_Hajek@yahoo.com
ERP Manager, Omron
Time to create page: 0.033 seconds