Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Crystal Reporting/e-Synergy

Crystal Reporting/e-Synergy #273

• dghodgson
  • Senior Boarder
Can anyone direct me to some help in using Crystal to create custom reports from e-Synergy database(s)? :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Crystal Reporting/e-Synergy #276

• Kruegeme
  • Expert Boarder
Are you in an integrated environment or stand alone? Any specific area you are trying to run reports on?

Crystal Reporting/e-Synergy #277

• dghodgson
  • Senior Boarder
Not sure what you mean by integrated. We run Progression and Crystal 8.5. We have a need to do some custom reports on fields in Requests

Crystal Reporting/e-Synergy #278

• KellyC
  • Junior Boarder
Here is a sample document you might find useful for requests: Document : 08.262.365 - How to create a custom report based on Work Flow

The term "integrated" usually refers to a singular link to a back-office application that is sharing data with an equal e-Synergy single division database (i.e. ONE Progression, Globe, OR Macola ES, etc. interfaces with a single division e-Synergy.) "Standard" integration means that a singular Macola ES or Globe company shares one connected database with e-Synergy and tables.

e-Synergy might also be integrated to a single Progression company via the Progression integrator.

A third scenario might be multiple back-office applications consolidating into one e-Synergy application/database. This might be multiple Progression companies, multiple Macola ES companies, multiple Globe companies or a combination of all of them - all interfacing (integrating) to a single e-Synergy database with multiple divisions.

It sounds as if you have one Progression database linking to a singular e-Synergy division via the Progression Integrator - is this correct? If so, this simplifies your request as you are working with requests from a single e-Synergy division.

Do you have specific report criterion you are trying to isolate? Not necessary to outline the specific fields - simply describe the report - many here who can help.

Good luck!

Crystal Reporting/e-Synergy #279

• PKramer
  • Junior Boarder
You may also want to go to the Engage User Converence 2005 in Chicago in early October where there will be a specific breakout session on the topic of the e-Synergy database design. The same session will be presented in session 1 and session 9.

For more information on Engage go to: http://www.exactamerica.com/engage/
For a complete list of the sessions go to: http://www.exactamerica.com/engage/session.html

Crystal Reporting/e-Synergy #280

• dghodgson
  • Senior Boarder
I am registerd to attend. I selected Breakout sessions. Can I get a list of what I selected? Can I make changes?

Crystal Reporting/e-Synergy #281

• Kruegeme
  • Expert Boarder
If you have access to the customer portal, take a look at the workflow associated with your account. It has the full list of the sessions that you registered for. I asked the same question about changing sessions and was told that they can be changed by contacting the person that you registered with or at the time of check-in.
Time to create page: 0.036 seconds