Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: eSynergy Bug/Issue

eSynergy Bug/Issue #2802

• bmoscato
  • Fresh Boarder
We are a contract manufacturer and a majority of our invoices are sent out with over shipments (within contractual agreement parameters); this is when the quantity shipped is greater than the quantity ordered.

I’m currently running Macola ES/eSynergy 9.5.700. For the last 3 years I’ve been trying to get Exact to fix a known issue in Pivot Analysis where these orders that have a quantity shipped greater than the quantity ordered; Pivot Analysis returns (qty_ord * unit_prc) instead of (qty_shipped * unit_prc).

Obviously, this makes eSynergy useless as a BI Tool for us as we have inconsistencies between what we actually sold and what eSynergy is reporting.

Also, eSynergy does not take ratios into consideration once you delve an order number.

A month ago I sat with my VAR and we investigated the most current version of ES as well as Synergy Enterprise and these issues are still present. Besides logging multiple service tickets with our VAR and Macola… What other venue is available to Macola users to get a bug fixed? 3 years is a long time and it does not seem like Exact is interested in resolving the bugs that I found.

Bryan Moscato
Information Technology Officer
Topiderm Inc.
5200 New Horizons Blvd.
North Amityville, NY 11701

t: 631-225-5757
f: 631-794-2310
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

eSynergy Bug/Issue #2803

• bmoscato
  • Fresh Boarder
Does anyone know if Exact monitors and/or replies to these forums, or is a user driven community?

eSynergy Bug/Issue #2804

• bfitz
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
I believe this is user driven. However there are some Exact people who have provided answers from time to time.

eSynergy Bug/Issue #2805

• dgillz
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 14
Exact should have issued a bug # to you. Do you have this?
www.gainfocus.biz
Worldwide support for Macola Progression, Macola ES, Synergy, Event Manager and Crystal Reports.

eSynergy Bug/Issue #2817

• CPahl
  • Thank you received: 1
I will follow up on your issues with the appropriate people at Exact. Please contact me - This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Time to create page: 0.040 seconds