Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Job Costing, Order Entry Issues

Job Costing, Order Entry Issues #242

• Anthony
  • Fresh Boarder
Our firm performs a high volume call center/order center for building repairs. We have admin staff taking orders for new work (currently being set up as projects, the client being the parent and the specific building being a child account)

We are Macola ES users and have Esynergy as well.

1. Is there a way for us to input project costs through Esynergy and push it into macola? This could be performed both by office admin as well as project managers who essentially input expense information on individual jobs, such as material purchases, subcontractor/vendor purchases and other direct project costs. They in essense are our in house consultants so to speak. By booking in Esynergy, it would save us time and reduction of redundant data entry.

2. Is there a way to be able to get a budgeted vesus and actual expense report or job cost report that can list all the expenses on a project?

3. Is there a way to track budgeted hours versus actual hours on a project. And what would be the best way to set up time recording?

lastly, I saw a previous posting regarding being able to touch an actual invoice copy through esynergy. We are very interested in that as well.

Thank you.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Job Costing, Order Entry Issues #252

• Kruegeme
  • Expert Boarder
I would think that instead of using projects for your work orders, you could use some kind of workflow for each new work order with the project being the buildling or whatever. The project would be determined on what you want to track your actual expenses versus budgeted to. Any transaction entered into ES would have to have the project specified so it is tagged properly.

I haven't tried pushing workflow from eSynergy to OE in ES yet but I'm sure that something is possible for billing the hours or fixed cost of the task.

Job Costing, Order Entry Issues #256

• KellyC
  • Junior Boarder
Hi Anthony,
Noted this posted elsewhere also and have provided details and the requested follow-up.

Hope this was helpful to you?

Job Costing, Order Entry Issues #261

• Anthony
  • Fresh Boarder
Yes, we are working on it. We don't have all the answers yet, but we are getting there. Thank you.
Time to create page: 0.027 seconds