Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Mappoint

Mappoint #2413

• kautieri
  • Fresh Boarder
Our sales reps currently use mappoint to identify customers/prospects within a specific geography while out on sales call. It also enables us to add in new groups of prospects quickly and easily. Has anyone created an interface/link to mappoint while in synergy or the customer card? Does Synergy offer the functionality to identify prospects/customers that are within a specific area? Can it then map the location? I did notice that the Synergy iphone app will google map a customer location from my current location.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Mappoint #2414

• Dkloepfer
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Two possible answers for your inquiry. One of our customers a few years ago created an Export File and had it imported into Mappoint. When a sales rep was to visit a certain territory - all customers & prospects were displayed. At that time it was printed and given to the sales representative. We have not explored any other options with Mappoint.

For Synergy, we created some additional sql tables and some asp pages (could be easily modified to work with Synergy Enterprise) to enter in a starting zip code and have all accounts which you could specify (customers / prospects) show up within a certain mileage with details that you would select. This was to help a customer support staff to quickly find resellers or customers close to a person while on the phone with them. With a small modification, we can provide this information after viewing into an excel spreadsheet format.

I have a website link to to view the ASP Page application.
Dave Kloepfer
http://www.synergyexpert.com
dkloepfer@synergyexpert.com
[url=http://www.synergyexpert.com:2v9xq3t1]Tips, Tools & Manuals[/url]
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.043 seconds