Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Reassigning Managers

Reassigning Managers #227

• Kruegeme
  • Expert Boarder
Has anyone found or developed an easy method for mass reassignment of Customer Managers? Not sure if you can just do this at the SQL level or if you really do have to edit each customer card.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Reassigning Managers #232

• jo-an
  • Fresh Boarder
Assuming, that you want to change the manager in the Account card for a number of accounts, there are two ways to batch-wise change these:
1) via the CRM search, in the Search results there is a Marketing button (you need the role of Marketing manager). If you click this, you see a list of values, you can change for the selected accounts (those are the accounts in the search results list). You can select the new Customer manager and click Save. The actual changing is done by a background job, that needs to be run (HRMail.exe.)
2) If you have to transfer a number of responsibilities, because an employee is leaving the company, or has another job within the company, you can also use, in the HRM / Maintenance menu, the option Transfer: Management. This function allows you to transfer account and/or contact management and/or item ownership and/or resource management and/or document ownerships. You can either select to transfer all accounts to a new account manager, or you can make a manual selection of which accounts need to be transferred. This process runs without a background job.

Reassigning Managers #238

• Kruegeme
  • Expert Boarder
Thanks very much for the info on mass transferring. I had submitted a support request on this before posting and they indicated it couldn't be done. I knew someone out there would have run into this before.

Regards,
Marc
Time to create page: 0.028 seconds