Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: e-Document, Baco_Doc Tags

e-Document, Baco_Doc Tags #175

• wynohrad
  • Junior Boarder
Referring to esyn help document 00.794.774. Is this all the tags allowable or a partial list?

Specifically, I am looking to add [Baco_Doc Version] to a document template. I have found [Baco_Doc VersionTo/VersionFrom] but these turn up blank. I think they are some field I am not using.

Also, the tag [Baco_Doc Header] turns up blank as well. I assume if I can get that to work the version will be in it too.

Anyone???
Tony Wynohrad
Business Director
Gamma Vacuum
The administrator has disabled public write access.

e-Document, Baco_Doc Tags #184

• SLeete
  • Senior Boarder
The document you indicated has not been updated since 2002. Document version control was only added last year (2004). The version parameters that you mentioned refer not to document versions, but the version of a product line (which most likely relates to the version of an attachment to a given item).

The following document is an index to several other documents that may be of use to you in this endeavor: 00.794.730

I have been unable to located an update to the document you mentioned. Perhaps if you discussed what you are trying to accomplish, there may be another way to get there.

Regards,
Scott Leete
Presales, Principal

Exact Software North America LLC

T +1 407 602 6088
F +1 866 544 5456
scott.leete@exact.com
http://www.exact.com

e-Document, Baco_Doc Tags #186

• wynohrad
  • Junior Boarder
Thanks for the reply. I checked out the document and it is the same list I saw before.

Specifically, I am trying to make a template that will show the version of the document. As you are aware, when you go to print a document you lose the header information (ie the version too). This is no good for rev control of printed documents on a manufacturing floor.

Generally, I want to know all available fields so that I can expand to other templates and it would be good to know if there is a more recent list of tags available.
Tony Wynohrad
Business Director
Gamma Vacuum

e-Document, Baco_Doc Tags #190

• KellyC
  • Junior Boarder
New document version baco tags:
[BACO_DOC Version] Version number of the document.
[BACO_DOC CurrentVersionOfLastVersion] Current version number and the highest version number or number of versions for this document, depending on whether free version numbers are used.
[BACO_DOC VersionRemarks] Comments made for the current version of the document.

From newly created (24-06-2005) document 10.934.413. Perhaps someone can enter a request to have the security level on this document changed.

e-Document, Baco_Doc Tags #193

• wynohrad
  • Junior Boarder
Ok - I will give those a try. I thought I tried the version tag already - maybe the next version of Esynergy has these and not 340?

Anyway, there may be another solution to my problem. The header has the information I need. The main iss is the printable view. Is there a way to get the header to print in the print view?

I understand that I can just print the whole screen, but it would be nice to not drag the other esynergy frames along too.
Tony Wynohrad
Business Director
Gamma Vacuum

e-Document, Baco_Doc Tags #217

• SLeete
  • Senior Boarder
I made a request that this be document be changed a security level that customers could view. However, the reply was that the project to update was still ongoing and it could not be changed yet, but should be available in the future.
Scott Leete
Presales, Principal

Exact Software North America LLC

T +1 407 602 6088
F +1 866 544 5456
scott.leete@exact.com
http://www.exact.com
Time to create page: 0.035 seconds