Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: e-Synergy and MACOLA ES information for use in CRM

e-Synergy and MACOLA ES information for use in CRM #158

Okay, so here we are. e-S has been installed and all the reps have been committed to not using ACT. e-S is the replacement product. One of the most significant selling points, both to the sales people to induce them to "change" from ACT to e-S and for IMR to stop having the reps call various people and ask a never ending stream of questions about invoices - including "What did they buy the last time? - What did they pay the last time? - When was the past sales? - Etc.".

When I or anyone else clicks on "Transactions" in e-S, we get just about useless information. IT is impossible to understand, provides no information to answer the above questions, etc.

What do i have to do to get a copy of the actual invoice "hot linked" to the invoice number in e-S? This should be a common request.
bob chamberlain
imr limited
cell 717-503-8610
office 717-909-0114
The administrator has disabled public write access.

e-Synergy and MACOLA ES information for use in CRM #162

• KellyC
  • Junior Boarder
Please see Document : 10.663.536 - Macola ES and e-Synergy Touch Points - Viewing Macola ES Orders in e-Synergy via the Customer portal.
This document describes viewing Sales Orders and Transactions from the Monitor links on a customer account card in an integrated ES/e-Synergy 340 environment.

e-Synergy and MACOLA ES information for use in CRM #167

KellyC wrote:
Please see Document : 10.663.536 - Macola ES and e-Synergy Touch Points - Viewing Macola ES Orders in e-Synergy via the Customer portal.
This document describes viewing Sales Orders and Transactions from the Monitor links on a customer account card in an integrated ES/e-Synergy 340 environment.

Thanks, but:

I have tried various formats of the number you provided and can't seem to find such a numbered document. I am interested only in solving the problem. Please let me know if there is some other way to view this document.
bob chamberlain
imr limited
cell 717-503-8610
office 717-909-0114

e-Synergy and MACOLA ES information for use in CRM #168

• KellyC
  • Junior Boarder
Sorry for the delay. When published documents are updated, it occassionally takes them a few hours to be reapproved and republished with the new security level access.

A copy has been sent to you. for all other wishing to view the document, it should be available on the Customer Portal later today once it has been approved again.

** Update 16-06-2005 ** the document is available via the Customer portal now
Time to create page: 0.028 seconds