Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Anyone using Interconnect (with Globe Backend)?

Anyone using Interconnect (with Globe Backend)? #1002

• Allison
  • Junior Boarder
Is anyone else using the Interconnect Synergy Add-on with a Globe backend? We are using Interconnect to gain quoting functionality in Synergy.

Just curious to see who else is using this software & if anyone knows when new updates for this will be available?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Anyone using Interconnect (with Globe Backend)? #1006

• Anonymous
Hi Alison,

Thanks for the post. There are very few organizations using this with Globe right now, due to the past focus on Macola. This is somewhat different now, and I am actively working on developing a proper roadmap for InterConnect that includes Globe, for both Synergy and Synergy Enterprise. I am working closely with Nathan Brown, of ITI in my quest.I will have something more to disclose as soon as I get to a point where I have a definitive and executable plan and strategy.

Regards

Matthew Bather
Product Manager

Anyone using Interconnect (with Globe Backend)? #1007

• Allison
  • Junior Boarder
We are using the Interconnect Quoting with Globe extensively. If you want feedback from a Globe user, let me know. We haven't explored phone queue or sales forecasts much yet, but plan to in the future.
Please keep me posted with the plans as you develop them. We are anxiously awaiting new releases.
Thanks!
Time to create page: 0.029 seconds