Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Run-TIme Error '0' Macola ES 9.6.100

Run-TIme Error '0' Macola ES 9.6.100 #2878

• TEG
  • Fresh Boarder
I get a run-time error '0' when i go to System Tab / Company/ Package Settings - then click on the AR setup

I get the same exact error message when going to System Tab / Company/ Package Settings/ Order Entry setup - then i click on the 'Default Accounts' Tab.

Any ideas?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Run-TIme Error '0' Macola ES 9.6.100 #2879

• dgillz
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 14
Do you have 2 monitors? If so try opening the screen from both monitors and make sure you are getting the same error in both cases.
www.gainfocus.biz
Worldwide support for Macola Progression, Macola ES, Synergy, Event Manager and Crystal Reports.

Run-TIme Error '0' Macola ES 9.6.100 #2880

• TEG
  • Fresh Boarder
I do use two monitors, however i am also functioning in a terminal server environment. I log into terminal server to access my Macola, therefore my 2nd monitor is dedicated to my local machine. Do you think that would still have an impact with this??

Run-TIme Error '0' Macola ES 9.6.100 #2881

• dgillz
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 14
Possibly. Go to a directly connected machine (not using terminal services) and try the same menu option, logged in with the same user you are now. If you don't get an error then this is related to terminal services. Please post your findings and we'll take it from here.
www.gainfocus.biz
Worldwide support for Macola Progression, Macola ES, Synergy, Event Manager and Crystal Reports.
Time to create page: 0.035 seconds