Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Customized invoice rpt not print selected invoice

Customized invoice rpt not print selected invoice #2769

• gfang
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Hi All,

We are testing Macola ES 9.6.200, the latest version. We have a customized invoice report that used to work in 9.5.100. After converting it to Crystal report 2011, it runs in 9.6.200. But it always prints the very first invoice. It does not print the selected invoice through menu OE & RMA ->Invoice & Process orders -> Invoices-> Reprint Posted Invoices.

I notice that the original report macoeinvfrm.rpt comes with ES 9.6.200 for the record selection having an entry like

{sycdefil_sql.cd_type} = "V"
//BR 33.747.392 -- filter out records with no invoice number...
AND IsNull({OEHDRHST_SQL.inv_no}) = false AND {OEHDRHST_SQL.inv_no} <> ''

Adding this entry to our customized report does not help either.

Does anyone know how to get a customized invoice report to print selected invoice in Macola ES 9.6.200? This is the first important customized report that I test it. We have a few more. Would think that some similar trick is needed for other customized report to work properly in Macola ES 9.6.200 too.

Thanks,

George.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gayarubus

Customized invoice rpt not print selected invoice #2772

• gfang
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Seems to me that I cannot edit my original post. So to add further info, I have to reply to it.

I examined macoeinvfrm.rpt in Crystal further. It turns out that as soon as I updates the database source from the original SCHM11046-001 to our sql server, the above said problem shows up. I would say this is a big inconvenience to us as basically we cannot have any serious customization to the report. The only way out of this is to run the report from our own customized application outside of Macola.

George.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gayarubus

Customized invoice rpt not print selected invoice #2801

• Coates
  • Fresh Boarder
I suggest that you look at subreport links in the crystal report, you may find that you have some links that are incorrect, i.e. field name linked from main-report - to - sub-report that has changed, or no longer exists. I have experienced the same issue, and found it to be as described above.

hope that helps.

John.
Time to create page: 0.027 seconds