Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Screen Resolution

Screen Resolution #2726

• bfitz
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
We will be using ES with Windows 7. ES requires a certain screen resolution in order to have everything fit onto the screen. This change is making all other programs show smaller font sizes and they are more difficult to read. The options seem to be either to get larger monitors for everyone or just live with it as is

Has anyone else run into this issue?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Screen Resolution #2728

• dgillz
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 14
Yes you are correct and this is a pain in the ass. It is my opinion that Exact is in violation of the ADA - Americans with Disabilities Act - with this mandated small resolution and I have told them this. Nothing resulted from it so far.
www.gainfocus.biz
Worldwide support for Macola Progression, Macola ES, Synergy, Event Manager and Crystal Reports.

Screen Resolution #2743

• bfitz
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
I have been told that people who go through Exact Navigator can use Ctrl + or - to change the screen size. It's not a total fix but that's about it.

Screen Resolution #2968

• TEG
  • Fresh Boarder
We also ran into the screen resolution issue on one computer. The user was slated to have dual monitors installed, and when we installed the second monitor it resolved this issue for us. Not sure if that's an option or not, but hope this info helps!
Time to create page: 0.032 seconds